Tasty Talks X Global seasons - Indian cooking workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Global Seasons are a lovely duo Nil and Neeru who are also believers of food uniting people. Passionate as they are about cooking, they love to share it with more and more people and spread love and joy through it. They take vegetarian cooking classes at the Erasmus university food lab and are excited about hosting home made dinners!
Neeru will present an Indian workshop with Nil.
1. Powa/Poha (Rice Flakes, green peas, onion and tomato and Herbs). Poha or powa is a quick breakfast & snack made with beaten rice or flattened rice. However, we can eat Poha any time. It is warm and delicious food.
2. Tarka Dal (Chana Pulses, Garlic, Ginger and Tomato). Neeru will use her Moms recipe to cook delicious Tarka Dal.
3. Aloo Gobhi (Potato, Cauliflower, Cumin, Ginger, Herbs). Aloo gobhi is a vegetarian dish from India made with potatoes, cauliflower, and Indian spices. She will be sharing her mothers recipe with you all :)
4. Raita (Cumin and Turkish Yogurt). Raita is an Indian condiment made from salted yoghurt (dahi) and some raw veggies. We will be making Cumin Raita
5. Coconut Ladoo: Nil will be teaching how to make these delicious ladoos.
Join us for a scrumptious meal and to learn making some delicious indian food.
Price per person - 35 euros
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register in the link below and we will get back to you.
Bring your friends or come alone and make new ones in this cozy evening :)